How to Add Subtitle in Windows Video Converter
Subtitle is the use of texts to display the dialogue in the video. It helps the less listening viewers understand the content of the program and aid viewers to interpret foreign language videos.
1. Click” +” in the middle of the window and select the video in the window.
The other way is to check the video and drag it into the rounded rectangle in Windows Video Converter.
2. Click “ Tools” at the top right of the form to open the tool “Subtitle”.
3. Then it automatically jumps out of a window to add watermark to the video.
Step2：Select subtitle file
Click the icon to view the location of the subtitle file you want to add and import it.
Step3：Adjust subtitle options
1. Click where you want to place the subtitle. There are nine positions: Top Left, Top Middle, Top Right, Middle Left, Center, Middle Right, Bottom Left, Bottom Middle and Bottom Right.
2. Scroll bar to view and select the appropriate Font Style and Font Size.
3. Click the white textbox next to the font color to open palette. It is worth mentioning that you can pick the screen color and add custom colors when you edit the color attribute.
1. To get the video back to the beginning, click Reset to the right of the top left video name.