How to Add folder in Windows Video Converter
1. Click Add Media in the upper left corner of the screen and choose “Add folders”.
2. Then information bars that record the original status of videos appears at the top of the window.
Click the “Edit” button on the right of it to enter edit mode.
Click the in the upper right corner of the bar to delete videos in folders.
Step2：Select output format
1. Click one information bar to transfer output format.
2. Formats are classified according to popular, video, audio and devices. Click on one of them to screen the corresponding format.
3. Select a format and filter further based on the resolution and tone quality. The parameters on the bar also change accordingly.
Tips: The format in the “Popular” column is configured. The specific formatting properties are marked below format names.
1. Click the icon to see the original storage point and determine the final output folder.
2. Click the “Convert” button in the lower right corner of the window to export media files.
It is worth pointing out that you could tick Merge files at the bottom right of the screen if you import two or more media files.